torsdag 14 januari 2010

venne va ja ska säg idag

don't know what to say - first time ever ! xD

they miss me at work, well tomorrow is my last day, I wonder how much they'll miss me next week. poor bastards ;) and I really gonna miss them to :'/ I'm afraid I'll have to cry tomorrow when it's time to leave for the last time. I really like my coworkers, what am I supposed to do now?

and my mom have been to the animal store (do you say so? anyway) and bought some fishfood for our neighbors. that's a long story and I don't really fell comfortable taking about it here, even do it's my blogg, but I don't wanna upset anyone. But I can say this - I don't believe it's our trouble. It's like when Roxanne eat my sister's gingerbread house, we told them that it could happend and mom didn't listen and she said "well you now what, you did tell us before and we didn't watching her enough". Enough said, mom has bought fishfood. Everybody is happy. I guess. My wallet, probably not. Since we have a wedding to pay for.

And about wedding. the guest list is done. And no people can't take their second half with them, sorry but we ain't rich. Find the Dress, the most beautiful one, and I want it, well, I'll have that one :) everything sems to fall into place.

And my husband to be - I love you

Inga kommentarer: