fredag 23 oktober 2009

omg tired

Went to bed hours ago and just can't fall to sleep. Have to many things to do tomorrow, so I really need that sleep >.< that's why I can't I guess xD I will call Sandra tomorrow, get the key, go to dollar and ica and drive all the way to Mora och go to Willys for some food and maybe my boyfriends little sister. She might spend the weekend with us and that's nice. She is cute, trying fixing her up with my little broter xD We'll see how that's working out.
And then we'll play with bf:s friends, doing dinner and move, hopefully everyfucking thing. I hope I hope, so really, I should sleep xD And tonight I can't blame Bumblebee for waking me up, the cats is not sleeping in the bedroom. Well acctually I was sleeping, but the guy living with us got home really late and slamed the door. Very adult-behaving. Not. But Hey, the big move is finelly here so, I don't have to stand that very long time, just a day or so.

Well gonna try gettin' some more sleep now

XoXo

Inga kommentarer: