tisdag 2 februari 2016

Tuesday


Already unhappy about tomorrow, i have been moved on work so gonna be on another place. A place where i do not really feel like i fit in or feel comfortable at all which is giving me a little (a lot) of anxiety. I tried to beat it down with cleaning which basicly didn't work but hey at least kitchen, living room and bed room are very clean now. 
And since I am moved my hours changed so has my plans for tomorrow totally been messed up. I was suppose to deep clean the entire house but yeah, guess work don't care about that.
I will just focus on my gold. 9 hours is pretty nice amount of gold.
And well I need it.
London in June/July and Spain in November. 

Today I had lunch date with zindai, such good food. After that we walked the dogs and then we had tea date at her place.

Thursday is staff meeting, picking up my kid and eat cookies together.
Will bring up this work I don't like and some other stuff. 
Friday I'll get my deep cleaning and work a little. 
Saturday and Sunday are all work and then next week of except one meeting and Friday and the week after that my boyfriend is back <3


And that is it I think.
At least for today. 
Can't wait for Monday! 

Inga kommentarer: