onsdag 3 februari 2016

Onsdag


Well as we all know today i have been working. To be fair I am still for about 45 minutes more. (And two hours tonight) 
Ohh as you might have noticed yesterday I was pretty unhappy since I was moved and to say the least i Was not very comfortable with this move. It gave me a big deal of anxiety and I had troubles fighting panic attacks. Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible job, it's just, I e never been here by myself before. And the day I was here to learn routines and such was messed up. Therefore I know nothing. I don't like knowing nothing. Don't like it at all. Therefore my mood was totally disaster. The clock sounded so loud I was afraid the day would go so slow.
But I arrive at work, we talked about it and I said I know nothing I don't feel good and got the answer they had no expectations and yeah, usually that's not really a nice thing to hear but today it eased my pain. The nine hours went by pretty fast, it wasn't terrible, it felt acctually pretty good. 

Then it was time to go home, dropped all my food on the floor, head was exploding and my life sucked hairy goat balls. Was suppose to try to rest but didn't work so tonight I'll sleep with my piano music on again.

Tomorrow it starts with dropping by zindais work and look at some shopping.
Staff meeting.
Walk my brothers dog.
Pick up my kid. 
And when he isn't here I'm gonna clean.
Friday I gonna sleep half the day cos  I only work late shift.

Inga kommentarer: