onsdag 27 januari 2016

What day is it today?


No one knows and it's a little like a moo point, you know. Might be Wednesday but I'm not totally sure.
My kid is sick so spent half the night on couch. 

Last week i spent with someone really special, someone I love with all my heart and someone I am happy that I get to call mine. So therefor it's been low on updates ;) I was so busy cuddling him you know.

Other than that I don't really have so much news for you guys.
My brother and his girlfriend and my bestie is coming for tea tomorrow and planning some stuff and so, giving my brother their Christmas gifts and such.

Left guild in my game (archeage) and it's been loooots baguette english, heard I wasn't trying enough, said I was invited to iron... Talking... So gonna stay guileless with my love a lil 

Inga kommentarer: