söndag 31 januari 2016

Sunday


So tomorrow a new work week start, can you feel my super excitement about that? It's my busy work week which means the week will go by in a swish.
Week after that it's me and the kid all week long with just a tiny work booked.
Week after that it's time for a visit from my boyfriend again. 
Time flies by.
This time we gonna try figure out the summer. Preliminary book dates and so for when we are here and when we are in England and such. 
And by then (summer) he might be here a lil more to get to know my tiny human :) 
Since we are acctually getting there anyway you know, with him moving here and being my happily ever after. So maybe a lil time on a kidweek as well since tiny human really likes him this far.
Got to introduce him as a friend and such but it should be fine.
As I said, we will plan it and be careful for the tiny human.


Other than that my head hurts and I'm always tired it seems.

Also my period-calculator-app says I'm off schedule but since I have the birth control thing in my arm I don't even have it all the time xD so yeah I'm totally not worried due to those reasons. So why I even have it? For the future I guess, trying to keep a little track of it at least xD
Anyways, here there will be no babies yet if they come.


Good night

Inga kommentarer: