lördag 30 januari 2016

Saturday



Spent a lot of money on shopping today.
All on food. 
So all good. 
Need to buy clothes and home-stuff to tho. 
Damn wish for showing me all the great stuffs.

Made My bff crying today.
Cos i bought her milk.
So now i have her milk in My fridge and she is crying.
Just vid i noticed it Was almost out.

I have Aldo emptyed My phone, 1912 pics/vids moved from phone to computer.
Damn.
I'm a photo hoarder xD
Anyway it's all done and just like all the other times I've done it I'll try to be more careful and empty it more often :p 


Got whispers today, ballsdeep. 
Felt very nice.
Dahuta with all fallen guys xD and me xD
Gemmed my pants so now they have two.

My head has been hurting a little all through the day, should go to sleep crazy early but yeah, not gonna happen xD

Sunday tomorrow and with that its Monday :/
Work week and alone week.
And yes I do love my work.
Working 7 days now and then off 7 days. 
And then my bf is here. For a week! Ohh I miss him very much.

Snapchat is going well to.

I might fall asleep any second so tired xD

Inga kommentarer: