söndag 1 mars 2015

Bringing some light into My darkness??


A lot if crazyness is going on. I have always trusted My gut feeling, but lately there has been some interference. I feel kinda stuck, between two different kind of me. 
One is build on pixiedust, dancing stars, hugs, happy places and smiles.
The other one is entirly made of flaws, broken dreams, chaos heartbreaks and broken promises stitched together with the best of intentions.
And those to lives close together, are soulmates and i don't think they can live without eachother. Which make the soul twisted and shattered. See, total crazyness. 
When you start to doubt yourself, what is left? 
I just know i feel lost, have nightmares on repeat, i am tired of Being strong, of course shit could be worse, but i don't need that, this is kind of enough. 
I have all of this feelings i am not suppose to have, and i don't know how to make them move out. I need a lot of things, mostly i need a shoulder to ugly-drunk-cry on, someone to tell me everything Will be okay, someone that is strong for me and hug all My brokeness back together. 
Someone that understands without judging. 

Shit could be worse. Time heals everything. I Will be okay, i Will find My way.


Inga kommentarer: